All of us at Retina Associates of Orange County hope you and your family are safe and well during these COVID-19 times.
We would like to provide some updates:
We are still open and seeing patients in accordance with CDC, American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO), and American Society of Retina Specialists (ASRS) recommendations. Emergency patients are being scheduled expeditiously as always, and patients who require repeat procedures such as injections and lasers are maintained on schedule. We are constantly staying up to date on the latest information, literature, and guidelines regarding the novel coronavirus.
We want to reassure you that the utmost care and special arrangements have been made to accommodate patients and their safety:
- Appointment times have been spaced out strategically to minimize patient-patient contact and waiting room times
- All patients are called 2 business days prior to confirm appointment times and advised to come in with their own face coverings or masks.
- All doctors wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) to protect themselves, staff, and patients
- All staff are wearing masks
- Rooms, equipment, door handles, surfaces, pens, etc. are disinfected after each patient